Avoca Post Office
This building at "Harefield" near St Marys was
the cottage built by
Dr Alexander Thomson in the
It is believed to be the oldest building still standing in the Fingal
Cullenswood Anglican Church
built by convict labour in 1834 for
Robert Vincent Legge the original owner of "Cullenswood"
Golden Gate Gold Mine at Mathinna.
Towards the Nineteenth Century Mathinna was the third largest town in
Tasmania after Hobart and Launceton.